- Dog walkers are ideal for being the eyes and ears of the neighbourhood, particularly early morning or after dark.
- The allotment community pulling together to help prevent theft, criminal damage and vandalism.
- We connect shops in the Borough to enable alerts to be passed on effectively.
- Helping to prevent theft of horses, tack and related equipment as well as advocating horse welfare.
- Our newest initiative to help deter crime and anti-social behaviour at hospitals in the Borough. Queen Mary\’s in Sidcup is the first hospital in our pilot scheme.
- Vandalism, anti-social behaviour and hate crime – all issues that can affect religious communities.