Twice-weekly free Covid lateral flow tests are now available to everyone in England without Covid symptoms, as recommended by the government and public health experts.
There are a range of options for getting a free lateral flow test in Bexley –
- In person at the rapid test centre at the Civic Offices, Bexleyheath
- By collecting rapid test kits from the new Community Collect centre at the Central Library in Townley Road, Bexleyheath from 11am to 7pm Monday to Friday. You do not need an appointment.
- At your school or college if you are a pupil or member of staff
- At your workplace
If you are unable to go to a test site or collect a test kit, you can order a test kit online and have it delivered to your home.
About the home test kits –
- Each test kit includes two packs of rapid lateral flow self-test kits.
- Each of these two packs contains seven tests, for every member of your family or household.
- They include a set of instructions which are simple to follow.
Bexley’s no symptoms rapid testing site at the Civic Offices, Bexleyheath is open to anyone who does not have virus symptoms.